Friday 15 January 2016

Winter Whites (TPC Studio)

I have a snowy themed layout to share today for those of you lucky enough to see some snow at the moment.

 I started by cutting 1" off of 2 sides of the 'Falling Snow' paper and rounding the corners. I then drew 2 wavy lines free hand where I was going to cut the paper. I used a second sheet of the Denim Dot paper to create a small border on the wavy edge. Once finished I cut a piece from the Snow Day paper to go in the middle and stuck the layers down to form the background. 

The photo doesn't pick it up but the Winter White papers by TPC studios have a beautiful shimmer finish to them.


To embellish the page I cut a 6" x 8.25" rectangle from the Dark Denim Double Dot paper and rounded the corners before adding my embellishments on top and around this. The chipboard word was painted and finished with some glitter flue. 



To view the products used in this layout see the links below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment