Monday 14 December 2015

Silent Night (Craft & You)


I have another Christmas / Winter themed layout to share today - this time using papers from the 'Silent Night' collection by Craft & You. These papers are double-sided and heavyweight so they are nice to work with. 

I started this layout using the 'Silent Night - 05 Paper' as the base and then kept it simple by just adding a few layers of paper on top. To embellish I cut some poinsettia's from white and green cardstock, layered these up and added a jewelled flower centre.


I painted a snowflake swirl piece of chipboard with white paint and added some glitter glue to the areas with the snowflakes. I also added the glitter glue to the snow covering the trees on the background paper. 


To see the products used you can find the links below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment