Friday 13 November 2015

Winter Joy (Scrapberry's)

The layout I want to share today is made using papers by Scrapberry's. This brand is relatively new to us and they recently released two paper collections perfect for Christmas and Winter - 'Winter Joy' and 'That Special Time of Year'.

The papers used on this layout are from the 'Winter Joy' paper pack which has a selection of 13 different shabby chic style papers in soft pinks and blues. This paper pack also co-ordinates really well with the 'Silver Bells' collection by Kaiser Craft released this year so I chose a darker pink from that collection to back my layout on as there wasn't a pink dark enough in the paper pack.

I cut some holly sprays from olive cardstock to frame my photo and used the 'Let it Snow' die act as the title to the layout. The white dahlia flowers used around the photo have a glitter finish and I added an acrylic sprig in baby pink behind these. 


You can find all the products used on the links below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment