Friday 13 November 2015

Winter Joy (Scrapberry's) Layout 2


There were so many beautiful papers left in the Scrapberry's Winter Joy paper pack which I used on my last blog post that it didn't take me long to create a second!  For this layout, I again mixed the papers in the paper pack with a couple of separate sheets from the Silver Bells collection by Kaiser Craft. 


The white glitter dahlia flowers from my previous post were used again on this layout but layered up with glittery red dahlias. For my chipboard ornament word I first applied a coat of gesso as a base to prime the chipboard and then painted it with a couple of the Christmas release colours of Inklingz paints. I finished by adding a coat of glitter glue in certain areas. 


All the links to the products used are below :)

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment