Tuesday 22 September 2015

Botanica (Kaiser Craft)

I have a layout to share today using the Kaisercraft 'Botanica' Collection. This set is full of floral and nature elements and patterns. For this layout I wanted to use the 'leaf' paper as the focus. I backed this on white cardstock and added a punched edge to the top and bottom. 

I added some lilac texture paste over a script stencil to give a subtle texture and then placed my chipboard page dangle over the top. I coloured my chipboard with white paint and stamped a script stamp over the top in black ink. The two butterflies on my layout were stamped with black archival ink onto the 'Air' paper and cut out. 


All of the elements around my picture are die-cut shapes from the 'collectables' pack which co-ordinates with this set. 


All of the links to the products I used can be found below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment