Wednesday 20 May 2015

Vintage Time (Craft & You)

Today I wanted to share a layout using a couple of papers by Craft and You. Their papers have beautiful vintage floral prints in delicate colours. For this layout I started by cutting a diagonal line across the cream paper and then used an edger punch to give this some shape. I folded down one corner and then stitched all the way around the edge. 

I used a stencil to add some pink hearts to the paper using Distress Ink Pad 'Milled Lavender' and an ink blending tool. 

The shape to the left of the photo was cut from glimmer cardstock using a new Sue Wilson die, I then added some pink rhinestones to the lattice area.



I added some pearl sprays behind my floral cluster in the bottom corner of the layout.  


The gold text is from a pack of Bo Bunny Rub ons. The packs contain lots of different shapes and are available in silver and gold. 



You can find a link to the products used below 

Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment