Tuesday 19 May 2015

Paper Flowers (First Edition)

I have two layouts to share today using mainly papers from a 6x6 pad. I used a new 6x6 pad by First Edition called 'Paper Flowers' on these two layouts - their pads have some designs with pearlescent finishes, some with fabric texture and some with spot uv finishes.

For the first layout I layered 3 sheets of cardstock with rounded corners and then added some 6x6 sheets straight from the pad - I edged the 6x6 papers with some Distress Ink in Weathered Wood. I added a berry vine shape cut from cardstock which I added some pearl dots too. The chipboard was painted with Inklingz watercolour paint which has a pearly finish. I added a couple of butterflies and birds which were cut from papers within the paper pad.



For the second layout I cut a doily from a sheet of lilac cardstock and some more berry vines the same as on the first layout. I added more birds and butterflies around the edges.




You can find links to the products used in these two layouts below :)

Charlotte x 


No comments:

Post a Comment