Thursday 9 April 2015

One for the Boys / Men (Authentique Paper)

I wanted to share a couple of layouts today which are for masculine or heritage style photos. I rarely sit and scrap masculine layouts as I'm always drawn to all of the pretty flowers and girly embellishments so this was outside my comfort zone - but we shouldn't avoid scrapping the men in our life! These layouts use a new Authentique Collection called 'Durable'

For the first layout I layered a variety of Durable papers and then added some metal embellishments: screw brads, a metal zip and some cogs. I stamped a sentiment and added a journaling card from the 3x4 card pad which co-ordinates with the Durable collection. 


For the second layout I used a Kaiser Craft paper as the base and then layered some of the Durable scraps left over from the first layout as well as some papers from the 6x6 pad. I added a clock using a stencil and some texture paste and added some ink to the background using Distress Ink.


You can find links to the products used below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment