Wednesday 1 April 2015

'Lovely'

I wanted to share a layout today using some Blue Fern Studios and Prima Marketing products. 

The frame is a lovely Resin frame by Prima Marketing. The chipboard was painted white and then stickles glitter glue dots were added to the circle tips. The Prima Marketing Isabella flowers I used are covered in a beautiful fine glitter which matches the clear glitter glue dots I added to the page.


For the title, the 'Lovely' was cut using a new Heidi Swapp word die run through the Big Shot. I added a cluster of different flowers by Prima Marketing to the corners of the frame and cut some leafy vines in the same cardstock as the title. 



You can as always find a link to the items used below.

We have some other Prima Marketing substitues to the 'Prima Marketing Butterfly Collection - Pupa Flowers' I used here :)

Charlotte x


1 comment: