Friday 20 February 2015

Paris Flea Market - Limited Edition Kit (Pion Designs)

We have just added a new Limited Edition Kit to the website featuring a brand new collection by Pion Designs. This collection is full of soft floral shabby chic patterns in baby blues and baby pinks. 

For the first layout I focused on some of the pink papers and added in some stencilling using a new Memory Box stencil and some pink texture paste which works perfectly with these papers. It is difficult to see from the photo but the texture paste has a pearly finish to it. I added some Frantage Shabby Embossing Enamel in places and layered up some of cut apart elements in the middle of the layout for my photo to sit on. 




For the second layout I focused on the blues in this collection. The chipboard piece was painted using some watercolour paints - H20 Olive Vine and Inklingz Me and Blue. I then added some glitter glue in random areas to the flower part of the chipboard and some pearl dots in yellow to resemble flower centres (similar to the cut-apart image on the right hand side of the layout). For a change, I decided to have an oval photograph - I used a set of templates by Colour My World to draw around. Some Frantage Embossing Enamel in blue finished off the vintage feel. I used a Distress Ink Pad in 'Weathered Wood' and an Ink Blending tool to add colour to all the edges of my layered papers. 





You can find the kit here :)

Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Charlotte - off to look at the kit right now!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete