Wednesday 3 December 2014

Yuletide (Kaiser Craft)

I have two more Festive layouts to share today :) 

These two layouts were created with just a 6"x6" paper pad, a pack of die-cut shapes by Kaiser Craft, some black cardstock and a stencil. It was a nice change to make a layout without cutting down any 12" x 12" paper but there are so many lovely shapes in the Collectables by Kaiser Craft (they release these with every collection they bring out!) that you really can make lovely layouts without the need for much paper.

I haven't added my photos yet on these layouts - I wanted to get them ready so that after Christmas I just need to print my photos and cut them to size.

In the 6" x 6" pad you also get a few sheets of die-cut cardstock shapes in the back including the scalloped border design in the top left corner of this layout:



I added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the holly sprays die-cuts and the christmas tree baubles to make it sparkle. I outlined quite a lot of the shapes with small dots using a White gel pen. I also used the white pen through the Festive Stencil instead of texture paste so that it matched all of the dots. 

You can find a link to all of the items used below :)

Thank you for looking,

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment