Friday 12 December 2014

Kaiser Craft Cherry Blossom plus Gold!

This week to have a break from Christmas layouts I reached for some of the new Kaiser Craft 'Cherry Blossom' collection which has just arrived and knew I wanted to combine this with my favourite colour - Gold! We R Memory Keepers have some lovely gold vellums and I used the hearts and stripes for these layouts. Silver and Copper colours are also available too.





For the pocket, I folded some vellum in half and stitched 3 sides. I then put some gold sequins in and stitched the 4th side up to seal in the sequins. I embellished the front with some ribbon, a cork shape by Teresa Collins as well as a Prima Marketing lightbulb embellishment. The gold heart was cut from gold foil card using a Little B set of heart dies. These dies emboss a stitched effect around the heart too.

I die cut the word 'Perfect' on my Silhouette Cameo and added this over some Frantage Embossing powder which has pink, white and gold sparkles in. 




For the chipboard word I dabbed on some Embossing Ink and applied gold embossing powder to the entire word. 

In the December release 'Cherry Blossom' by Kaiser Craft there is a really good set of word stamps. I used one of these ('Our Story') and heat embossed this in gold. The stamped image was the perfect fit for the lovely heart resin frame embellishment. The pack of collectables also have some quote cards in which fit perfectly in this cork polaroid frame shape. 


You can find a link to the products used below.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment