Thursday 27 November 2014

Sweater Weather Layout (Simple Stories)

I have an Autumn themed layout for you today using the Sweater Weather Collection by Simple Stories. Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year for photographs and the collections released by manufacturers featuring all of the lovely reds, oranges and browns always makes its way onto my desk!

 For this layout I used mainly papers with just a couple of embellishments which was the cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo. I mixed some paper leaves by Bazzill Basics (the pack contains leaves in a variety of lovely Autumnal colours) with a rhinestone leaf shape and a metal trinket by Bo Bunny. 


The circle in the top right hand corner was cut using a new Little B set of dies (you can find the link to this item below).

One of the papers used was made up of 4x6" quotes and cards which you can cut apart - I took the middle out of one to create a wooden style frame for my photo.

You can find the links to all of the items used below.

Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment