Thursday 16 October 2014

Warm and Cozy (Carta Bella) Layout 2

 For my second layout using the new Carta Bella 'Warm and Cozy' collection I started with a large floral wreath chipboard frame by Blue Fern Studios:


 I firstly primed the chipboard with gesso. Once dry I used 'Olive Vine' H20 paint, 'Lava Red' Iridescent Watercolour Paint and Inklingz 'Brass Knuckles' to colour in the chipboard. All 3 of these paints are solid to begin with - you just need to add a spritz of water to each pot, allow to sit for a moment whilst the water activates the paint and then mix and paint as normal (once you finish with the paints, they harden up ready to be used again in the future). Once the paint was dry I added some Stickles glitter glues and embossing powder in various places.

The stockings were die-cut using a Memory Box die.



The Petaloo Poinsettia and Berry Picks make the chipboard frame more dimensional.

I hope you liked these projects and you can find links to all of the products I used below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment