Tuesday 25 February 2014

Kaiser Craft 'Telegraph Road' Layout


I wanted to share a layout I created using the latest 'Telegraph Road' collection by Kaiser Craft.  To start with this was quite a challenge for me as this collection features colours I do not normally seem to use (for no known reason) but it seemed to be perfect for the photograph I wanted to use and it is always good to try and challenge yourself with a collection that would perhaps be out of your comfort zone. I love trying to see what I can do with papers I would not normally instinctively choose - and you really can surprise yourself with the results! It is always too easy to stick with your favorite colour-ways and even brands!


Products Used (click to view)

Kaiser Craft

Websters Pages

Additional Items...
White Cardstock, Glossy Accents, Punches, Tulle

~ Charlotte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment