Tuesday 18 December 2012

Aspen Frost Layout

Today I wanted to share a layout I created using some of the new Winter themed products which we have recently added to the website. I tried out a couple of Memory Box dies on this layout in my BigShot and you would be amazed how easily they seperate from the die once cut - even though they are really detailed. I cut the La Rue Flourish twice (once on white cardstock and on a teal) and layered these before adding a snowflake sticker in the middle which I added stickled glitter glue too. Then just a couple of Riviera Corners cut from white cardstock underneath and I had a homemade winter embellishment perfect for my page!


Products Used: (Click to view)

Bo Bunny


Basic Grey

Cheery Lynn Designs
Memory Box

Viva Decor

~ Charlotte ~


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! You have encouraged me to try these dies .It is lovely to see them used on a layout and not just an item on line.

    ReplyDelete