Thursday 20 September 2012

More recent layouts...

I have been busy lately creating new layouts and trying different products to what I normally use and wanted to share my most recent....


I am so pleased how this layout came out considering that it is quite a simple effect and not too fussy. Until last week I had not considered using embossing folders on scrapbook layouts yet we received the new Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folders and after seeing a layout that spellbinders used these on I thought I would give it a go!

For the cardstock squares I cut the Payper Box Pearlescent card into 5" x 5" Squares and then embossed these using the M-Bossabilities Embossing Folders. Once this was done I used the Viva Decor Inka Gold paint to add a subtle metallic sheen to the embossed areas. This paint comes in a thick creamy form and I applied this lightly with my fingers.

Products Used:

Teresa Collins

Payper Box

Bazzill Basics
White & Black Cardstock

Spellbinders

Cheery Lynn Designs Die

Prima Marketing

Viva Decor


Products Used:

My Minds Eye


Products Used:

My Minds Eye


Products Used:

My Minds Eye


Products Used:

My Minds Eye

Sneak Peek of the upcoming Halloween Mini Kit!...
(Online October 1st)






No comments:

Post a Comment