Tuesday 18 September 2012

Echo Park Mini Album ...

Have you seen the new chipboard albums by Echo Park? They have pull out parts for you to add extra detail or photos! They come in a rectangular shape or a circular design. I created an album using the rectangular design and the Kaiser Craft 'Check In' Collection of papers and Collectable Cardstock Die Cut Shapes.

For the pull out parts I decided to use these areas for Quotes and Journaling rather than pictures as the Kaiser Craft papers had some great designs on the papers which were just the right size.

I Covered the album edges to begin with in Kaiser Craft Acrylic Paint in Black and then added all of the papers and embellishments. The pictures do not show it but all of the cardstock shapes I have adhered using 3D Foam glue pads to make the album more dimensional.











The small stickers which I have used on the tabs are by 7 Gypsies and are called 'Mini Label Sticker Sheet - Travel'.

Now I just need to find the perfect pictures!

Thank you for looking :)

~ Charlotte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment