Thursday 29 March 2012

A couple of my recent projects....

As well as putting the final touches to the April Kits I managed to create the following two layouts using new products to our store. The first layout features the new Glitz Collection 'Pretty in Pink'. This project will be in our 'Shop by Project' section soon so you can see what I used to create the layout :)



The other layout I created used the new Echo Park 'Woof' Collection (mixed with some Best Creations 'Puppy Love') - perfect for my bouncing puppy!
I found this layout harder to create as I usually love detailing layouts with lots of flowers, bling and generally making them dimensional but it is good to try different ways of scrapping than your usual style - the layout ended up fun and funky which seems to work for the photo :)


Lastly, I created this layout below a while ago using the My Minds Eye 'Follow Your Heart "Be Happy"' Collection:


All of the papers and embellishments used were from the same set by My Minds Eye and the flowers were stamped and cut out using the Heartfelt Creations 'Innocents Flowers 2' cling rubber stamps.

~ Charlotte ~

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, especially the LO with the 2 puppies maisie and ruby! i love all the layers in it, the colours, and the style x

    ReplyDelete